This is a sneaking mission. The use of stealth will be required.
It all worked so well at first. Pace yourself, sneak over there at night, and don't let anyone see you. And suddenly the moon is bright and you are terrified of everything, because as the Commander of the Rapid Force, this means you are a huge loser. Way to be scared of a damn marine life research facility. A crab is going to pinch you. Maybe a seahorse will blow bubbles at you. Or perhaps you're allergic to shellfish. For whatever reason, the Commander has decided that now is the perfect time to turn into a wimpy idiot.
So, will we (Branch Z) run away like a little baby chicken wimp, or (Branch AA) press onward towards the potentially deadly and murderous house of fish?
11/04 - 11/11
- Branch N: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part
- Branch O: Don't Just Stand There, Shoot Something!...
- Branch AD: Congressional Breakdown
- Branch AE: Printout of Doom
- Branch AU: Towards the Void
- Branch F: Fish Research Institute
- Branch M: Metal Gear Flppto
- Branch L: Lying to Marine Biologists
- Branch Y: Exciting Dialogue
- Branch AQ: Running Away From Scary Marine Biologis...
- ▼ 11/04 - 11/11 (10)